Welcome to the ETSI Forge WIKI
ETSI Forge is a collaboration platform to create tools and materials that help understanding and adopting ETSI world class standards in many application domains.
Using ETSI Forge
Gerrit Review platform
Automated tasks with Jenkins
Describe APIs with OpenAPI
Several ETSI technical bodies are defining RESTful APIs and decided to provide a OpenAPI description for them. Here we collect useful common documentation to help them in their work and others to easily kick off new activites.
- Download generated client/server
- A list of tools to deal with OpenAPIs
- Graphical editors for OpenAPIs
- OpenAPIs Quality assurance
- Automated builds
- OpenAPI Guidelines
- External: Create Your First OpenAPI Definition with Swagger Editor