Welcome to the ETSI Forge WIKI
ETSI Forge is a collaboration platform to create tools and materials that help understanding and adopting ETSI world class standards in many application domains.
Using ETSI Forge
- Get started
- How to contribute
- How to use Gerrit review tool
- How to report a bug
- Services available at the ETSI Forge
Describe APIs with OpenAPI
Several ETSI technical bodies are defining RESTful APIs and decided to provide a OpenAPI description for them. Here we collect useful common documentation to help them in their work and others to easily kick off new activites.
- A list of tools to deal with OpenAPIs
- Graphical editors for OpenAPIs
- OpenAPIs Quality assurance
- Automated builds
- OpenAPI Guidelines
- External: Create Your First OpenAPI Definition with Swagger Editor