Operations Dashboard [ULTIMATE]
The Operations Dashboard provides a summary of each project's operational health, including pipeline and alert status.
The dashboard can be accessed via the top bar, by clicking on the new dashboard icon:
The Operations Dashboard can also be made the default GitLab dashboard shown when you sign in. To make it the default:
- Go to User Settings > Preferences.
- In the Behaviour section, select Operations Dashboard from the Default dashboard dropdown.
- Click the Save changes button.
Adding a project to the dashboard
NOTE: Note: For GitLab.com, the Operations Dashboard is available for free for public projects. If your project is private, the group it belongs to must have a Gold plan.
To add a project to the dashboard:
- Search for a project using the Search your projects field.
- Click the Add projects button.
Once added, the dashboard will display the number of active alerts, last commit, pipeline status, and when it was last deployed.